Anti-static and electrically conductive wheels are categorised according to level of resistivity. Anti-static wheels generally have resistivity ratings of below: 10 ^ 6 Ω (ohms). Electrically conductive wheels have a resistivity rating below: 10 ^ 4 Ω (ohms). Please view our range of anti-static wheels below.
Wheels shown are the WPNEC and WAPA Series
Benefits on antistatic wheels
- Antistatic and electrically conductive wheels are categorised according to level of resistivity.
- Antistatic wheels generally have resistivity ratings of below: 10 ^ 6 Ω (ohms)
- Electrically conductive wheels have a resistivity rating below: 10 ^ 4 Ω (ohms)
- Whilst the term anti-static generally refers to its ability not to generate a charge upon frictional contact with another material, if a charge is generated, it will be a fraction of what would otherwise be the case through a type of contact electrification known as the triboelectric effect.
- Conductive materials, on the other hand, allow charges to go to ground more easily and thereby protect against shock or damage to equipment which is sensitive to electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Antistatic electrically conductive wheels are used within environments where sensitive electronics are in operation, clean rooms, laboratories and so on.
WPNEC / WAPA Polyurethane anti-static wheels
Weight capacities from 80 to 500 kg and wheel diameters from 80 to 200 mm
WPNEC Conductivity Resistance R ≤ 10000 Ohm, WAPA Conductivity Resistance R ≤ 50 Mega
WNYEC Nylon anti-static wheels
Weight capacities from 100 to 520 kg and Wheel diameters from 80 to 200 mm
Conductivity Resistance R ≤ 10000 Ohm
WGREC and WRNEC Series of Rubber anti-static wheels
Weight capacities 50 to 500 kg and Wheel diameters 50 to 200 mm
WGREC Conductivity Resistance R ≤ 10000 Ohm, WRNEC * Conductivity range is 10^3 ohm to 10^4 Ohm, ** PAH-free rubber to conform to EU-directive 2005/69/EC
Series 60AS antistatic Wheels
- Electrically conductive grey non-marking thermoplastic polyurethane tyred wheel (Shore 90-A).
- Bearings supplied with 2RS shields (waterproof protection) as standard.
- Scratch and tear resistant.
- Not suitable for rough terrain.
- Suitable in a wet environment.
- Wheels have an electrical resistance of less than 10 4 (10,000) Ω in accordance with ISO 2882
- Ball bearing bore (single bearing on 60 to 125 mm diameters)
- Quiet, easy running.
- Suitable for internal and external use. Example: concrete, ceramic tiles, asphalt etc.
- Suitable for use where alcohol, hydrocarbons, solvents and weak acids are present.
- Not recommended for use with strong bases.
- Operating temperature -20º C to +70º C
|Diameter mm||Tread Width mm||Bore mm||Hub Width mm||Load Capacity KG||Weight KG||Product Code|