The aluminium sprung loaded trolleys or SLT's are a responsive handling solution for loading and unloading items from one area to another without the operator needing to do repetitive bending over and risking lower back problems. Diamond pattern castors make manoeuvring easier.
Spring Loaded Trolleys
|Order number||Std load||Internal dimensions L x W x H mm||Outside dimensions L x W x H mm||Volume Litres||Weight kg|
|40644||90 kg||1.000 × 650 × 485||approx. 1.060 × approx. 710 × approx. 820||315||24.5|
|40645||30 kg||1.010 × 420 × 460||approx. 1.060 × approx. 470 × approx. 800||195||21|
|40646||45 kg||1.010 × 600 × 460||approx. 1.060 × approx. 650 × approx. 800||280||25|
|40756||150 kg||1.410 × 700 × 580||approx. 1.460 × approx. 750 × approx. 920||570||31.5|
- No more bending over.
- The trolley with self-levelling base is ideal for use in libraries, laundries or in restaurants.
- Sturdy, generously dimensioned edge and base profile sections, high-strength positive locking ensures permanent bonding to jacket and base metal.
- Anodized, edge profile reinforced with abrasion-resistant plastic padding.
- Trolley with vertically movable base which keeps the load at constant height for easy access.
- Depending on the type of trolley, the load capability can be varied from 30 to 195 kg in increments of 15 kg by replaceable lifting elements.
- The movable base does not tilt, even when loaded on only one side.
- Chassis: 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors, Ø 125 mm, 40 mm wide; smooth-running, non-marking rubber wheels with roller bearings and thread guards.
- Castors arranged centrally for easy manoeuvring, even in the most confined spaces.
- Corner-mounted running gear available on request.
- Choose the model from the options below.
- Ideal for hospital laundries
|With corner beads.||Yes|