The versatile, freestanding, linking screen system providing a wide choice of panel shapes and sizes for temporary or permanent space division. Curved and straight modules are aluminium framed in a range of colours and inner panels can be glazed, laminated, metal or timber, fabric or wallpaper filled.
High quality Modular screens for creative workspace. We supply bespoke screen assemblies, with individual designs, graphics, and logos applied to the inner panel – making the screens a truly versatile product.
Our Modular range of screens are designed with an acrylic upper and or lower panel creating a barrier, whilst maintaining visibility of the office or place of work. As a freestanding screen, our Modular range can be used in any environment. The Modular design enables long runs or single units, creating a width and configuration to meet your unique business needs. The upper panels allow light in the area whilst effectively dividing areas. Option for delivery fully assembled or built on-site, using our own vehicles to ensure the product arrives in perfect condition.
Further product information below:
|Frame Section||Outer oval post: 80 mm (face) X 32 mm (depth)|
|Inner panel options||Choice of standard infill from perspex, wipe clean laminate, real wood veneer or fabric see options.|
|Linking facility||To create unlimited length runs with facility for 2, 3 or 4-way junctions at each post.|
|Finish||Brushed aluminium in natural or powder coated finish. Timber in natural lacquer.|
|Custom Design||Our manufacturers, have the capability to design and make screens to your requirements (subject to material restrictions)|
- Height 1200, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1800 or 2000 mm
- Width From 500 mm to 100 m in one run – width built to requirement (subject to material restrictions). Longer lengths split into equal module sizes.
- Outer oval post130 x 70 mm brushed aluminium in natural with option for powder coat finish.
- Colour trim in oval post Black or timber effect.
- Horizontal frame Brushed aluminium in natural with option for powder coat finish. Frame locks into outer oval frame.
- Radius of curve, Any radius to requirement (subject to material restrictions).
- Freestanding feet Oval steel feet 400 mm x 150 mm, in black or silver powder coat finish. Floor fix feet available on request.
Inner panels Options:
- Glazing – translucent, smoked, or clear
Solid panels can have different colours on reverse.
Linkingfacility to create unlimited lengths runs with facility for 2, 3 or 4 way junctions at every post.
Flexibility, easily unlocked and moved to relocate elsewhere or broken down for minimal storage. Inner panel can be changed for different colour, material or height for future changes.
Delivery, installed on site. Our own vehicles assure that goods arrive in the condition they left our factory and are ready for use.
For options on our full range of colours and finishes, see our standard selector sheet.
Due to our policy of continuous product improvement, we reserve the right to change specification without prior notice.