Aluminium mobile steps are easy to transport. Additional rear wheels help make these models of lightweight safety steps easy to move around tight spaces. Aluminium offers a long-term investment as it does not rust and is suitable for inside and external conditions.
Industrial Aluminium Semi-Mobile Steps
Strong but lightweight aluminium and steel construction, with permanently fixed bracing for improved strength and durability.
- Handrails on both sides for stability whilst climbing
- Deep 80 mm serrated non-slip treads with ridge reinforcement and double riveting at each corner for maximum durability
- Large ribbed channel section stiles, box section back legs and reinforced bottom tread for improved resistance to heavy usage
- Hard wearing, non-slip feet for maximum grip on all floor surfaces
- Wheels at the back of the unit make this range of steps easy to manoeuvre
|Code||No. Of Treads.||Platform Height||Size|
|CWH04Z||4||1000 mm||510 x 1000 mm (WxD)|
|CWH05Z||5||1200 mm||530 x 1100 mm (WxD)|
|CWH06Z||6||1500 mm||550 x 1200 mm (WxD)|
|CWH08Z||8||2000 mm||600 x 1400 mm (WxD)|
|CWH10Z||10||2500 mm||660 x 1700 mm (WxD)|
|CWH12Z||12||3000 mm||700 x 1900 mm (WxD)|
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.