Alto Contemporary Desking, Flexibility, modularity and cross-functionality are currently essential in shared workspaces. Designed and intended for collaborative working, Alto is a modern, innovative furniture program, perfectly adapted for flex offices, coworking, and home offices.
Comfortable and practical, Alto desking offers numerous ergonomic solutions for users and adapts to all living spaces at work, thanks to its numerous advantages : fine and sleek look with its ' A ' arch legs, tops with rounded corners and built-in cable management, 2 work or meeting top heights (75 or 105 cm) for greater comfort, scalable configurations based on the starter/add-on principle and innovating proximity storage and connection solutions.
Single or shared desks, meeting or break out tables, divider screen panels for greater customisation and privacy, Alto modern desking range also allows you to assert your corporate identity and your difference while respecting the criteria for a qualitative, well thought-out and affordable choice.
- 25 mm thick Structurex melamine-coated tops with 4 x 40 mm radius rounded corners. 2 mm thick shock-proof ABS edging.
- Tops equipped with a 2.5 cm deep scallop and 2 Ø 80 mm part drilled cable ports. Black standard or electrified cable ports available as an option.
- Metal 'A ' arch legs, square cross-section 25 x 25 mm, with a transverse bar in the bottom. Assembly connected by 2 steel structural beams, cross-section 40 x 25 mm, with black lacquered epoxy finish.
- Legs designed to assemble starter and add-on modules of height 75 or 105 cm and hold accessories or options (pedestals, space dividers, accessory supports).
- Adjustable screw feet of diameter 25 mm and stroke 15 mm to compensate for any unevenness in the floor.
- In back-to-back multi-workstation configuration, a 3,5 cm gap is provided between the tops for a space divider or to feed cables.
- Alto is available in multi-workstation version with sliding tops, for easy access to the cables and the electrical connections. Cable tray included in each configuration.
- Meeting tables available in 2 versions: with part drilled cable management or with electrical equipment including built-in electrical socket strip, equipped with 3 power outlets + 1 USB A 5v + 1 USB C 5v + 1 cable port. 2 m power supply cable included.
- Connection equipment available as an option.
- Optional suspended pedestals made of Structurex melamine-coated panels, 16 mm thick black body, 25 mm thick top and bottom with rounded corners, 2 black metal support legs 25 x 25 mm, supplied with kits for attachment to the desk legs.
- Available in Solo version for single desks (overall dimensions D 70 x H 75 - 42.5 x L 32.5 cm) or Duo for multi-workstation desks (overall dimensions D 143 x H 75 - 42.5 x L 32.5 cm).
- 2 pedestal versions: with hinged door (internal size D 51 x H 37.5 x L 28.5 cm), equipped with 1 adjustable shelf (3 positions) or with pull-out drawers, equipped with 1 mini drawer with pen tray at the top (internal size D 47.5 x H 5 x L 23.5 cm) and 1 storage tray at the bottom (internal size D 47,5 x H 18 x L 23,5 cm) with guides for lateral filing. Central compartment with side access for Duo pedestals (internal size D 30 x H 37.5 x L 26.5 cm), with fixed shelf.
Bring your plants to work!
The Alto coworking solutions propose innovating, comfortable and practical options to organise your meeting spaces and are ideal to develop relations between employees. 3-level mobile stations and their accessories (storage compartments, whiteboard, bag hook) as well as rectangular or square high tables combine ergonomics, built-in connections and contemporary look to create friendly and efficient collaborative atmospheres in your spaces. The Alto solutions meet all your layout requirements (lounge, meeting, coworking, or project areas) and naturally promote team inspiration and creativity.