Commercial desking for the modern office, with single and double-sided desking with built-in cable management to cater for the wide range of communication equipment needed in current offices.
The “Bench” system is UK manufactured and enjoys an 8-year guarantee and is normally ex stock with delivery and installation across the UK.Visit the Flip catalogue for the adapt range and many more.
Please note that from 2023 our catalogues are now only available in a digital format.
Comprising a sturdy steel sub-frame and bench tops which take on a floating appearance, Adapt II offers a clean and minimal look to the workplace. Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost-effective and practical system for high density office spaces. The Adapt II benching solution is a real stand out in the modern office environment.
- Two straight desks 600 mm deep back-to-back with scalloped cut-outs in the desktops
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- 25 mm desktops available in beech, white, walnut, and white with oak edging
- Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost-effective and practical system
- High quality modular bench desk system to suit modern open-plan office environments
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
Adapt is a cost-effective, versatile desking solution. The clean linear design has the options of fabric screens, and complementing cable management trays. Adapt starter units are available at two functional lengths of 1200 and 1600 mm, with numerous easily assembled configurations using the add-on units.
Manufactured in the UK to the highest specifications.
All MFC is produced using sustainable practices, by suppliers who are part of the FSC chain of custody and the WWF foundation assuring that all our material comes from sustainable forestry.
Clever cable management means that service and IT technicians can quickly "Adapt" for changes in technology without disturbing the desk top.
Along with hollow internal leg panels for vertical cable management, accessories are available to offer power and network sockets, monitor stands, CPU, and screen brackets.
Features and Benefits
- Top finishes Beech, White and Walnut
- Desk top heights 725 mm
- 25 mm desk top
- ABS impact resistant edging
- Cable ports. 80 mm diameter
- Metal frame finished in Silver C3281 or White
- Shared desk tops
- Recessed support legs
- Matching mobile and fixed storage
- Hot desking capabilities
All our MFC is tested to the highest standards and meets EN standard EN 14322:2004 as well as being BM Trade Certified to ISO9001:2008, IS0 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001