Acoustic Site Cubes can be used with a crane or forklift and, once on site, provide a sound insulated haven from various tools and equipment. They provide a shelter, protecting the local environment from noise and dust.
- Reducing noise pollution when cutting masonry
- Safely containing dust and slurry when cutting
- Creating a designated, time saving, portable, area for safe cutting
(W x D x H)
|CC200||Cutting Cube||460 kg||External: 2075 x 2005 x 2155 Internal: 1590 x 1850 x 1790|
- Heavy-duty raised open steel floor – allows for concrete slurry to drain directly into the sump.
- 2” threaded sump plugs to allow to connect to drainage and containment tanks for disposal.
- Acoustic sound panels across three sides reduces noise pollution by up to 22dB.
- No set up required resulting in a 90% time saving in comparison to standard masonry cutting areas.
- Can be used as a secure tool and equipment storage unit when not used for cutting.
- Built in 110v LED strip lights for visibility.
- Equipped with catches for safely securing the doors open during use.
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation.
- Lifting eyes for crane lifting.
- Heavy-duty doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins.
- Fully galvanized and powder coated for maximum durability.
- Relevant safety signage.