Access towers that work on a staircase are very useful for maintenance and repairs. Our model meets the standards of BS1139-6:2014 and enables traffic on the staircase whilst it is in use.
BS 1139-6:2014 Metal scaffolding. Prefabricated tower scaffolds outside the scope of BS EN 1004, but utilizing components from such systems.
Specialist industrial tower unit for confined stairwells. It features a narrow design to comfortably fit on a staircase, together with gated access that makes it easy to enter and climb the tower from within the structure. Available in a range of platform heights, including 2.25m, 4.10m, 5.96m, 7.81m and 9.67m.
- Access too difficult to reach areas in stairwells, safely
- Strong, lightweight tube frame construction
- Narrow width frame – only 700mm wide
- Gated access on bottom frame allows walk-through access (Image below)
- Adjustable footplates enable easy levelling of platform
- Built-in gate enables easy access to staircase
|SKU||Approx Working |
L x W (m)
|3010-100||4.30||2.70||1.50 x 0.70||80.0|
Where applicable,Working Height1is calculated as 1.6m plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75odegrees.
Adjustable foot plates allow setting up a solid base.
Delivery to UK mainland destinations (England, Wales, Southern Scotland) usually takes between 7 days. For exact times, please call our sales team. Please contact Merlinfor more information. Standard deliveries are made between 8AM and 6PM Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.
Industrial Tower System for use on Stairs
- Industrial Scaffold Stair Tower System certified to BSEN1004:2004 & BS1139-6
- Choice of 5 platform heights with access through base tower by using both walk through gates
- Spring-loaded tower claws replace pull rings and stainless steel pins on all braces
- Baseplates as standard with large articulated rubber feet on all stabilizers
- Quick and simple to erect, this tower is compact for easy transportation and storage
Five models to choose from. All 800 mm deep x 1300 mm long. Please contact Merlin for more information.